Code Of Ethics
Our members believe that it is their company responsibility and desire to increase the professionalism of Hawaii pest control operators throughout the state. They therefore subscribe to the following Code of Ethics and endorse such additional provisions as may be necessary to increase the professionalism of the industry.
Members of HPCA believe that professional pest control operators should:
• Have a high regard for industry’s position in the community.
• Maintain high company standards, moral responsibility, character and business integrity.
• Practice fairness and honesty in advertising and in direct dealings with the general public.
• Follow safe and effective practices and cooperate with others in the interchange of ideas.
• Express opinions regarding pest control only after obtaining all facts of the situation.